While Instacart Express is not sold on Costco PBI, members who previously bought Instacart Express through the Instacart Marketplace (instacart.com) can still use it.
Members with an existing Instacart Express account who are signing up on Costco PBI for the first time need to link their Instacart Express account.
Linking your Instacart Express membership to your Costco account
Linking your Instacart Express membership to your Costco membership allows you to use your Express benefits while ordering with Instacart through Costco’s website. To link—
- Log in on the Costco website
- From the homepage, tap the Account button at the top right corner (next to Help and the cart icon)
- Select Link your Instacart Express from the drop down menu
- Enter your Instacart email and password, then select Log in
- An authorization box will pop up asking you to authorize Costco to use your Instacart account. Select Allow.
- Your Express membership is now linked to your Costco account!